Returns & Exchanges
We hope you’re happy with your products. But if you’re not, we’re here to help.
CIV Product Warranty for all Returns and Exchanges
- All hardware warranties are valid for 30 days after purchase.
- Physical damage is not covered under warranty. Dropping your purchase may cause damage to electronics (i.e. pushed in buttons, disconnected wires, bent or broken internal or external pieces).
- Over-tightening of tanks can lead to stripped threads or cause the top portion of your battery to become loose of disconnected.
- Excessive e-liquid in the electronics or buttons can cause the electronics to malfunction or stick (please clean regularly).
- Clean all heating elements regularly (All tank sales are final. No tanks are covered under warranty).
- On-board charging can damage external batteries/device(s). If on-board charging is being used, the batteries/device(s) will not be covered under warranty. We suggest using an external battery charger for all charging purposes, unless it is an internal battery device that is specifically designed for on-board charging.
- Warranty is void if any alterations are made to the device, including firmware upgrades produced by the manufacturer.
- We highly recommend you use a USB wall adapter of 5.0v or less. Anything above a 5.0v could potentially ca use a fire. If you use an adapter above 5.0v, it is at your own risk.
- Please make sure you are satisfied with your products before leaving the store. All accessories, packaging, warranty form, and receipt(s) are required to be included in all warranty returns/exchanges.